Physicians 2020 Meeting & Hospitality
“International Conference on Physicians and Surgeons” will be held in Dubai, which is situated on the Persian Gulf coast of the UAE. Dubai lies directly within the Arabian Desert and is particularly known as the shopping capital of the middle east
Exceptionally outstanding for facilitating a significant variety of tourists systematically, Dubai brags various vacationists acknowledges which will influence you to overlook the external world. The Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Museum, Dubai Aquarium, and Underwater Zoo, Jumeirah Mosque and a few additional.
Tourist Attractions in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: is the tallest skyscraper built by man in the world, up 828 meters, and contains the most elegant, 7-stars hotel "Armani", and the highest restaurant in the world "Atmospher"
- Palm Island – Jumeirah: It’s a man-made island on the shape of palm tree, and composed of three parts, the trunk, the crown and 17 fronds, all surrounded with a semicircular artificial barrier, contains a number of hotels and resorts most notably: the Atlantis Hotel, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel, Rixos and other hotels.
- Burj Al Arab Hotel: is the world's most luxurious and elegant 7-stars hotel, it is located on an artificial island just a hundred meters from the seashore.
- Downtown Dubai: is the most elegant kilometer square in the world, it includes the longest and the biggest and the best, in terms of Burj Khalifa, the tallest in the world, Dubai Mall, the largest in the world, The Dancing fountain, the best in the world.
- The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence: is a walkway surrounded by public squares, fountains, Jumeirah Beach, hotels, restaurants and cafes.
- Dubai Aquarium: which contains 65,000 marine animals, like sharks, eels, predatory fish and sea horse. It locates in two places, first in Dubai Mall under the name of "Dubai Aquarium" and the second in Atlantis Hotel under the name of the "Lost chambers".
- Water parks: It’s a fun and thrilling place that allow you to experience the water slides, water roller and ships, and the adventures of the rapid river and other games, all these are available in three parks: Aquaventure Waterpark, Wild Wadi Waterpark, and Ice Land Waterpark.
- Ski Dubai: Which is snow-capped throughout the year, with five tracks vary in length and difficulty and steeper to enjoy the skiing, snowboarding or just playing in the snow , also you can enjoy watching penguins play and have fun under the water together or even play with them.
- The Creek Park: Is a large park with lots of open grass, and it is famous for its cable car, which give you a great chance to enjoy the beautiful views of Dubai, where visitors take off from the cable car station in the park to take a tour from Al Garhoud Bridge to Al Maktoum Bridge.
- Dubai Dolphinarium: is one of the most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world. Here you have the opportunity to swim with dolphins, choose from a range of dolphin experiences suitable for all ages and swimming abilities. Interactions range from standing in shallow water to swimming or scuba diving alongside these charismatic creatures, these activities are available in "Dolphin Bay" in Atlantis hotel, and in "Dubai Dolphinarium" at Creek Park.