The Medical specialty concern with the study and treatment of the musculoskeletal system which deals with the correction of deformities or functional impairment of the skeletal system particularly the spine, joints, and muscles. Orthopedics is central to the treatment of the back pain and it also deals with the disorders associated with the spine, structures of the bone, muscles, and ligaments.
- Track 1-1 Osteopathic Medicine
- Track 2-2 Arthroplasty
- Track 3-3 Exercise and Sports Medicine
- Track 4-4 Joint Disorders
- Track 5-5 Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 6-6 Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus(MRSA)