Coronary heart disease is the most common cause of death for all the people in the world. Coronary heart disease affects the blood vessels that supply the heart with blood and oxygen. The blood vessel becomes narrow inside and less blood can get through. If the arteries become too clogged, the heart may not be able to work properly. It is estimated that more than 16 million Americans have coronary artery disease (CAD) and 8 million have had a myocardial infarction (MI).
- Track 1-1 Coronary Artery Disease
- Track 2-2 Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 3-3 Myocardial Infraction
- Track 4-4 Arteriosclerosis
- Track 5-5 Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement