Arrhythmia is the improper beating of the heart. This is due to the failure in the cardiac electrical impulse. Mostly there may be no symptoms for the irregular beating of the heart. Some symptoms include chest pain, fluttering in the chest, fainting or dizziness. The doctors will predict Arrhythmia only by the electrocardiogram (ECG). The irregular rhythm of the heart beat waves proves the fault in the beating of the heart. During this condition the heart beat will be either too fast or too slow.
- Track 1-1 Atrial Fibrillation
- Track 2-2 Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Track 3-3 Ventricular Tachycardia
- Track 4-4 Ventricular Fibrillation
- Track 5-5 Long QT Syndrome